A website builder is a software tool that enables you to create a website without any coding knowledge required. Examples of popular website builders include Shopify, Weebly, Squarespace, GoDaddy, Wix, and WordPress.
A website builder allows you to build websites with ease.
Categories Of Website Builders Available Right Now
There are three main types of website builders that are available in the market right now.
- A cloud website builder enables you to use the Internet to create and update your website as required. You can access your website and make changes via your mobile too. This is best for small scale businesses as the backend is taken care of by the vendor. There are free plans available for basic features while you need to pay for advanced features.
- On-premise website builders are those which you are required to install either on a third-party server or on your own server if you have one. These types of website builders are best for those people who want to customize their website completely. There are various themes available too.
- A web host website builder is one that mainly provides domain and hosting services. The benefit of this type of website builder is that it provides great bandwidth when several websites need to be maintained. These types of website builders generally require some technical knowledge.
Why You Should Consider Investing In A Website Builder
The benefits of investing in a website builder are as follows.
- Website builders allow you to create an entire website all by yourself at a low cost. You no longer need to hire a website designer to do this job for you. This can save you a lot of money compared to creating a website with the help of an agency or hiring someone.
- A website builder does not require you to know any coding. Most of the website builders in the market today use drag and drop system which makes it easy for even a beginner to build a website. You get lots of themes available which you choose from and can customize too.
- Website builders provide templates that you can easily work with. Websites like Shopify constantly add new themes that are professional looking and neat. You can make use of apps to add functions to your website as well.
- A website builder allows you to do a lot without coding. You can add images, videos, write a blog and do so much more. This liberty to make a website as per your preference allows you to be creative. You can just as easily add plugins.
- Website builders allow you to be in charge of how you are uploading content to your website. You no longer need to depend on anyone else to do this as you can do it in real time. Updating content becomes a lot less stressful with website building software.
What’s Brand New
Website builders are updating rapidly. Here are some of the latest trends to watch out for.
- The focus of the website builders is shifting towards providing the best customer service. Hence, the website builder with the best customer service is the one that is becoming intensely popular and doing much better than its competitors.
- Website builders are becoming more user-friendly and convenient so that anyone can easily build their websites. At the same time, website builders are providing the creative freedom that developers need to create the website with the customization options they want.
- A website builder is being geared to provide all the necessary information on one page instead of the need to scroll. This type of responsiveness is due to the increased number of mobile users. This is the best development in terms of SEO also and ensures that focus is built throughout.
- Website builders are using the same structure for supporting multiple platforms. This means your visitors are going to have a consistent experience when they visit your website; whether they access it via mobile or their desktops.
- The website builder is now enabling integration at a high level that wasn’t present before. For example, websites are going to be integrated with various new advanced hardware tools. These include cameras and VR headsets.
Shopify is a great example of a website builder that has helped millions of people build their website with utmost ease. It comes with powerful features such as unlimited bandwidth, excellent customization options, a complete CMS, and 24/7 customer support. Shopify constantly strives to improve which is the reason why it is one of the best website builders in the market today.