Nowadays, Android is trending everywhere. It has become an essential part of everyone’s daily routine. People like to use only Android Apps and some of them want to try them on their Windows PC. Which is not directly possible. For this purpose, a lot of Android Emulators have been introduced. In fact, these Android Emulators are a platform for you to run Android Apps on your PC. These android emulators are efficient and all of them perform almost same task. However, they differ in their features and speed.
These Android Emulators are mostly used as a gaming platform because most of the gamers prefer PC than a phone. The reason behind it is that they are fed up with the small screen and want to enjoy the game on a better and bigger screen. Moreover, some of the Android Emulators support External joystick for gaming which help gamers while playing games. These emulators are a very simple gateway way to enjoy Android Apps on PC. Following are the some most commonly used Android Emulators;
- BlueStacks 3
Among all these Android Emulators the best one is BlueStacks and you can Download Latest BlueStacks 3 from Techin Review. BlueStacks 3 is best because of it’s features, efficiency and user-friendly interface. It was introduced by an American Company in 2017. It’s previous versions BlueStacks and BlueStacks 2 are also available but they had some bugs in them. Which were removed in BlueStacks 3. Now, BlueStacks 3 is available for you without any bugs and flaws. BlueStacks 3 is available free to Download and use but if you want to Premium version, you will have to buy it. The premium Version of BlueStacks Costs $2 / month. This is a bit large amount for some people. So, they can use the free version.
Features of BlueStacks 3
BlueStacks 3 presents a large number of features which make it better than all other Android Emulators. Here, some of those features are mentioned.
1. Compatibility: BlueStacks is compatible with almost all kind of systems. No matter, which type of hardware you are using. You can still play your favorite game with the help of BlueStacks. In Fact, it will not require any graphics card.
2. Gift Center: BlueStacks provides you gaming gifts and different promotions. Which you will find no where else.
3. App Center: The App center in BlueStacks allows you to use all latest android apps on your PC.
4. Interface: BlueStacks presents a very user-friendly interface face. Everyone can easily use it without facing any problem.
5. Multiplayer: A friends mode is available which allows Multiple players at same time.
How to Download BlueStacks 3
BlueStacks 3 is very simple to download and install but you will have to follow some steps to do so. Here is a step wise guide to download and install BlueStacks 3 on your PC.
- The first step is to download setup of BlueStacks 3. You can download this setup from the link given above or you can simply go to the BlueStacks official website.
- As soon the setup gets downloaded, double click on it. A window will appear on the screen. Click on Install Now Button.
- BlueStacks will start installing and you will be shown progress on the screen. Wait till it reaches 100%.
- Once the installation gets completed, launch this Android Emulator on your PC.
- Now, it will be ready for use. At last, you will be able to download and use Android Apps on your PC.
This is the most simple way to get BlueStacks 3 on your PC.
Is BlueStacks Safe to Use?
It is commonly asked that whether BlueStacks 3 is safe to use or not. The answer is that it is quite safe to use. But keep in mind that it will only operate on Windows 7/8.1/10.