On May 31, 2011, the World Health Organization had made a proclamation that cell phones have been careers of carcinogenic germs and as a result they cause cancer. They are listed in an equivalent category of engine exhaust and lead, such is the harm they cause. A research conducted by 31 scientists who were selected from 14 different countries has validated that continuous use of mobile phones is hazardous to health. Many Malaysia online casinos have opened their websites and more people are playing it through their mobile.
The signals that are used for cell phone communication are in the microwave spectrum and there are invisible radiations that penetrate our body. This imperceptible stream of radio frequency waves infiltrates our bodies when the mobile phone is held close. Not only cancer, these rays even has a lasting influence on the memory along with causing discomfort and nausea. It is pivotal that you take precautions while using your cell phone.
Hence it will be explained to you how you can protect and keep yourself safe from health hazards of mobile phone.
• You need to keep sync between the safety of your health and convenience of using your device. According to many studies, there are innumerable after effects of using mobile phones and health perils that are associated. It has also been confirmed that cell phones give out electromagnetic fields which also damages cells of the body with overexposure.
• Prolonged exposure to cell phones obstructs the body’s system and disrupts the immune system functions, sleep, the healing process, and hormone production. Overuse and exposure to the radiations emitted from cell phones also lead to nervous system issues like anxiety, chronic pain, Alzheimer’s disease, etc.
• The old way of using corded phones cannot be questioned as they had no health hazards linked to them. Again cordless phones also have their own disputed health issues as the digital cordless phones continuously emit radiation even when they are not in use.
• Also, try and limit the time you spend on your cell phone be it calls or scrolling as overexposure to the rays and radiations will modify the brain’s normal electrical activity for a long period of time. You can keep it away from your body so that the radiations do not disrupt the body functions.
• Hands-free or Bluetooth wireless supporting devices are available that you can use while conversing on call as the device does not come in physical touch. You can also use the phone in a loudspeaker which further decreases the potential hazards.
• Always try to keep the phone a little away from your body even while you are texting, emailing or using the phone for any other use. Phones emit more radiations when it undergoes the connection process, so simply put it on a loudspeaker and at a minimum distance.
• Try not to wander or move much when using the cell phone since in motion to keep a track of your activity, more radiation is given out. The motion covers activities like walking and also whilst you are in a car commuting.
• When not in use, keep the cell phone switched off because even when in standby mode, it still gives out radiations and waves. Also important is that you need to avoid keeping the phone in your trouser pocket if you are a man as it may also lead to many unhealthy complications.
• You should completely ban your children from using cell phones or limit the use to only emergency circumstances. This is sad because children are more prone to catch the harmful rays and this leads to serious detrimental health issues. The brains of children are in a developing stage and this can lead to slower development and the skull formed is thinner.
• In this growth period, the cells divide at a much faster speed which implies that the influence is worse than on adults. Hence experts suggest that kids should not be given mobile phones for use.
• In the market, many phone accessories have come up which will protect you as a user from the electromagnetic fields that are given out. Along with that, all devices have different specifications mentioned, so it is advisable that you check and research before buying. Once done, you can choose what suits your preferences and what will work best for you.
• Cell phone electromagnetic fields or EMF precautionary devices are available in the form of buttons or small chips. These can be stuck to your cell phone which reduces the impact of the signals that are transmitted.
• Also available is a shield for the screen which can be placed on the handset’s earpiece. It contracts the contact between the earpiece and your ear thus keeping it safe.
• You must always look for cell phones that have low ratings when it comes to the radiation emissions levels. So do a proper study before purchasing a phone from your choice of brand. By doing this, you also let the phone companies keep a track on their activities in terms of the scale of emissions to be checked.
• In addition to this, you need to check the SAR or Specific Absorption Rate for the brand of phone in the official SAR website. This is a very helpful step taken for consumers which empowers everyone to know and understand better before buying a model.
• Well, you must remember that phones that were in the market before Smartphones took over were less fancy hence less power was used. This is a cycle where if your phone is fancier, more energy is drained; hence more power consumption is required. This leads to the emission of more harmful radiations. Keep these few points in mind to keep away from health hazards caused by the emission of EMF as these are very dangerous for all the cells of the body. The target is the entire body and not just one particular organ or part.
• Well, you must remember that phones that were in the market before Smartphones took over were less fancy hence less power was used. This is a cycle where if your phone is fancier, more energy is drained; hence more power consumption is required. This leads to the emission of more harmful radiations.
Keep these few points in mind to keep away from health hazards caused by the emission of EMF as these are very dangerous for all the cells of the body. The target is the entire body and not just one particular organ or part.